Skip to main content

Impact, BBMFP, Balance

The Spot| Rockville, Maryland

An Asian Food Hall that just opened up in Rockville Town Square. This food hall currently serves three different food markets and one dessert shop. I have only tried one of the food markets and the dessert shop and to be honest, they were surprisingly good. Asian food is a hit or a miss with people, that's why I wasn't expecting to much but I am definitely considering going back.


The lady at the diner| Washington, D.C

I've seen this lady placed in different areas on the floor that it is on. I've seen her about 4 times since I was a senior in high school and I am currently a junior in college. What makes this statue unique is that this lady looks so realistic. When I first saw her I thought it was a real model!









We the People| Washington, D.C.

This piece of art has license plates from all over the country. It's really impressive that it managed to fit the whole preamble to the United States Constitution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pho 12

Pho 12| Washington, D.C.  After a day of running around taking photographs, a large bowl of pho was the best thing to satisfy my hunger. 

15 Best Hide N Seek Spots in the Pryz

|| Office of Events & Conference || Under the front desk  || Great Room C || Behind the wall  || Outside of Great Room C || Behind the wall   || Outside of Great Room B || Next to the trash bins || 1st Floor, Left Wing || Next to linen closet || Murphy's Grill || Behind the staircase || Murphy's Pool Room ||  Behind the wall  || 1st Floor Sitting Area ||  Behind the barricade || Program Board Office ||  On top of the speakers || Pryz 203 ||  Inside the room || Office of Campus Activities || Behind the printer ...

Guess What

Comment Below What You Think This Is