Skip to main content

Impact, BBMFP, Balance

The Spot| Rockville, Maryland

An Asian Food Hall that just opened up in Rockville Town Square. This food hall currently serves three different food markets and one dessert shop. I have only tried one of the food markets and the dessert shop and to be honest, they were surprisingly good. Asian food is a hit or a miss with people, that's why I wasn't expecting to much but I am definitely considering going back.


The lady at the diner| Washington, D.C

I've seen this lady placed in different areas on the floor that it is on. I've seen her about 4 times since I was a senior in high school and I am currently a junior in college. What makes this statue unique is that this lady looks so realistic. When I first saw her I thought it was a real model!









We the People| Washington, D.C.

This piece of art has license plates from all over the country. It's really impressive that it managed to fit the whole preamble to the United States Constitution.

Comments